Most of us live a two-sided life, a professional life, and a personal life and might want to keep two WhatsApp account for different needs just like we keep 2 sim cards in our phone.
WhatsApp usually doesn’t allow you to have two WhatsApp account in one phone but do you know you can just use WhatsApp and have more than one account running at the same time?. In this article, we will guide you on how to run two WhatsApp account with GBWhatsApp.
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is a popular mod of the WhatsApp messenger which allows us to have much more features that we do not get in the official WhatsApp. There are tons more feature available in GBWhatsApp and one of them is the ability to run more than one WhatsApp account in the same phone. So now you can have two WhatsApp account, one for personal use and one for professional use.
How to install and setup GBWhatsApp?
The installation is pretty easier, you just need to have two active sim cards and a working internet connection that’s it!
- Let’s start by downloading GBWhatsApp from here.
- Now you have to change a simple setting on your device by going to Settings >UnKnown Source and enable it. This will allow the installation of Apps from a third-party source.
- Now install the downloaded GBWhatsApp this will not remove the official WhatsApp from your phone.
- Now just proceed through the setup process, it is same as official WhatsApp. Make sure to enter the different mobile number by which you want to create the WhatsApp account.
- That’s it! You now have two WhatsApp account running on your phone. One is the official WhatsApp and the GBWhatsApp.
We hope we made your life simpler by having two WhatsApp account in one device. Now you don’t need to have multiple logins which are really time-consuming.